is a new coloring product of plastics and fibers developed in the 1960s. It is a complex of a polymer prepared by uniformly attaching a pigment to a resin in an excess amount. Masterbatch is mainly composed of three parts: colorant, carrier and dispersant. According to relevant data, the average annual growth rate of masterbatches for Asian countries is about 7%-9%, but the average annual growth rate for masterbatch in China is about 20%. It is expected that China will become the fastest growing market for masterbatch demand. In particular, color and added masterbatch, China must rely on imports. China has become the largest producer and consumer of the masterbatch market in Asia. Relevant experts believe that in the future, masterbatch will develop toward multifunctionality, high color content, and high-tech content. The development of masterbatch is accompanied by an increase in production technology.
Masterbatch is a must-use colorant in plastic products. The principle of the masterbatch
granulator is to change the application of masterbatch in plastic products through the complex structure inside the plastic, so that the gravitational interaction between the molecules becomes a strong plastic. The masterbatch granulator screw adopts the principle of building blocks, according to the processing material system and process, the aspect ratio, barrel structure, screw arrangement, network replacement structure, exhaust quantity and position, feeding method, electric control method and so on, which can be optimized and reasonably configured. The masterbatch granulator production process can be divided into 7 steps:
1.Weighing: Toners, carriers, lubricants, dispersants and other additives are weighed according to the requirements of the process, and the higher the precision, the better.
2. Stirring: The auxiliaries are put into the high-mixer in order according to the process flow.
3. Extruder: According to the carrier temperature of the masterbatch, it can be turned on after a certain period of time. The speed can be increased from slow to fast.
4. Pull the bar: After the die discharge, hold the bar evenly and move it to the pelletizer at a uniform speed. After passing through the blow dryer or the suction dryer.
5. Chela: Slowly increase the speed of the pelletizer when the strand reaches the feed inlet of the pelletizer.
6. Packaging: Packaging according to customer needs.
7. Subsequent adjustments: The full set of equipment is operating normally for a period of time, and the speed is adjusted in order to normal production speed.