The color master classification methods are commonly used as follows:
1. According to carrier classification: such as PE masterbatch, PP masterbatch, ABS masterbatch, PVC masterbatch, EVA masterbatch and so on. The
2. Classified by use: such as injection masterbatch, blow-mold masterbatch, spinning masterbatch and so on.
3. each species can be divided into different levels. Such as:
(1) Advanced injection masterbatch: used in cosmetic packaging, toys, electrical enclosures and other advanced products;
(2) Ordinary injection masterbatch: used for general daily plastic products and industrial containers;
(3) Advanced blown film masterbatch: used for blowing coloring of ultrathin products;
(4) Ordinary blown film masterbatch: It is used for blow molding of general bags and woven bags;
(5) Spinning masterbatch: It is used for textile fiber spinning, pigment masterbatch, high concentration, strong coloring, good heat and light resistance;
(6) Low-grade color masterbatch: It is used to manufacture low-grade products with low requirements on color quality, such as trash cans and low-grade containers;
(7) Special color masterbatch: It is a masterbatch manufactured using the same plastic as a carrier according to the user's designated plastic type for the product. For example, PP and ABS are used as carriers for PP and ABS respectively.
(8) Universal masterbatch: A resin (usually a low-melting PE) is also used as a carrier, but it may be suitable for coloration of other resins than its carrier resin. The general color masterbatch is relatively simple and convenient, but the disadvantages are more. It is recommended that the user choose a special color masterbatch. The heat-resistance grade of the special masterbatch is generally compatible with the plastic used for the product, and it can be used safely at normal temperature. Only in the following circumstances will cause varying degrees of discoloration: First, the temperature exceeds the normal range, and second, the downtime is too long;
(9) Color masterbatch
has the following advantages compared with granulation coloring: a. Coloring and product processing is completed at one time, avoiding the heating process of granulation and coloring on plastics, which is beneficial to the quality of the protective plastic products; b. Minimize the production process of plastic products; c. It can save a lot of electricity.