Stone Paper has the following characteristics:
1. Adsorption: Stone paper and ink have strong affinity and adsorption, easy to color when printing, not easy to decolorize;
2. Waterproof: The words written on stone paper, color ink soaked in water will not fade;
3. Flexibility: have good tensile and tear resistance, and have a good flexibility;
4. Appearance: smooth surface, good brightness, high resolution, three-tier structure;
5. Environmental protection: Automatic weathering and no pollution in the wild environment;
6. Writing: writing fluent, easy to color, writing feel good;
7. Printing: can be used for lithography, gravure, convex screen printing, etc., because of the technology of paper production of stable quality, good finish, not easy to tear, easy to print, not afraid of water, not worms and other advantages in the international market The selling price is very high.
In the stone paper production process, the factory simplifies a crushing process, because the broken stone generates a lot of dust, causing harm to the environment and the human body. Therefore, the calcium carbonate production process is generally carried out by a quarry. After the stones are crushed, the quarry mill uses a calcining process to produce hydrated lime or lime. The main component of this lime is calcium carbonate, and then the lime is powdered. Bagging, the current retail price in the market is about 300 yuan a ton; if the stone paper mill is built in the stone-producing area, the crushing process can be separated from the production process. If the area is not a stone-producing area, you can purchase lime powder directly for stone making, and the cost will only increase by a few hundred yuan.
Process flow: The process of producing synthetic paper using the combination of calendering and casting. The basic material of stone paper is polyethylene-PE and polypropylene-PP. Instead of a single casting machine instead of a calender, a combination of polyethylene-PE and polypropylene-PP is used in combination with calendering and casting, which is more suitable for the processing of polyethylene. The product performance is improved and the product is improved.
The production scope is more extensive.
Production Process: Auxiliary - Modification - Granulation - Production - Thickness Measurement
Additives - Products - Cutting - Coiling - Surface Treatment
Raw Materials [Calcium Carbonate Powder, Resin (Plastic-Polyethylene PP, Polypropylene PE), Additives (Adhesives)]--Mixing-- Mixed Paper--Extrusion (Casting, Rolling)--Base Paper--Coating Cloth Treatment (Paper Spray Coating Solution)--Multilayer Film Treatment--Glossy Surface Treatment--Synthetic Paper (Coating Liquid)--Graphic Fabric Treatment
1.Eenvironmental protection coating --- environmental protection paper.
2. Synthetic paper.
3. Base paper smooth surface - green thick surface material.
4. Base paper multilayer film processing - synthetic thick sheet.
Since stone (anhydrous) papermaking uses a large amount of cheap inorganic minerals as the main ingredient of the formula, it can greatly reduce the production cost of paper, but it can increase the softness and tension of the product. In addition, the use of improved special equipment to complete the production of this kind of paper can simplify the production process of the paper, make the quality more stable, and make the operation more convenient.