The Advantages of Masterbatch
1. Masterbatch allows better dispersion of the pigment in the product. Masterbatch is an aggregate made by uniformly loading an ultra-constant amount of pigment into a resin. In the production process of masterbatch, the pigment must be refined to improve the dispersibility and coloring power of the pigment. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic type of the product and has a good match. The pigment particles can be well dispersed in the plastic of the product after heating and melting.
2. It helps to maintain the chemical stability of the pigment. When the pigment is used directly, the pigment will undergo water absorption and oxidation during the storage and use of the pigment. When the color masterbatch is prepared, the resin carrier separates the pigment from the air and water, and the quality of the pigment can be prevented for a long period of time.
3. Ensure the stability of the color of the product. The color masterbatch particles are similar to the resin particles and are more convenient and accurate in metering. When mixed, they do not adhere to the container, and the mixture with the resin is also uniform. Therefore, the stability of the additive amount can be ensured, thereby ensuring the stability of the product color.
4. Protect the health of operators. Pigments are generally powdery, and are easy to fly when added and mixed. Inhalation by the human body will affect the health of operators.
5. Keep the environment clean and free of contamination.
6. The process is simple, easy to change color, save time and raw materials. As the pigments directly contact the air during storage and use, moisture absorption, oxidation, clumping, etc. may occur. The direct use will cause color spots on the surface of the plastic products. The hue will be dark, the color will be easily faded, and the dust will pop up when mixed, which will affect the health of the operators. The color masterbatch was mechanically processed during the production process and the pigment was refined. The pigment and resin carrier and dispersant are fully mixed to isolate the pigment from air and moisture, thereby enhancing the weather resistance of the pigment, improving the dispersibility and coloring power of the pigment, and brightening the hue. Since the color masterbatch and the resin particles are similar in shape, they are more convenient and accurate in metering, and do not adhere to the container when mixed, thereby saving the time for cleaning the container and the machine and the raw materials used for the cleaning.
Calcium carbonate plus PE mixing processing.
Suitable for a variety of polyethylene products production, including injection molding, pipe, blow molding, sheet, plastic, woven bags, color of the cloth, PE fabric, plastic net, blown film, cast film.
Personalized masterbatch of stone paper for sale make in Stonepaper.